Sunday, April 23, 2006

How to Develop a Mindset for Success

I'm really proud of the Achieve Momentum NOW! program which will be released on May 2nd to subscribers of my 'Momentum' e-zine and to all of my affiliates subsciber lists.

This program is an 8-week course that helps anyone create a Mindset for Success. The past two years I've offered the program live at the first of the year as a New Year's Resolution commitment program and the results have been outstanding.

It's been said that business success is 80% mindset and attitude and only 20% mechanics. I find so many people with a tremendous amount of intelligence, and skill but lack what I call a mindset for success and so they fall short of achieving their full potential.

About 4 years ago I created a program called End Procrastintion NOW! ( wwwEndProcrastinationNOW.com ) because I found so many business professionals stuck and mired in a habit of procrastination. And the sad thing is, they didn't even know it because they were doing 'stuff' but not the 'right stuff.' They were busy doing things that distracted them from doing what was truly most important and so they were falling short of achieving their goals.
Two years later, I created a program that creates new habits of thinking, feeling and acting because it takes place over 8 consecutive weeks.

I'm really proud of the Achieve Momentum NOW! program in its ability to help people create that success mindset.

I'm excited and looking forward to seeing how its received next week when its released as a home study program. To learn more about it you can visit www.AchieveMomentumNOW.com and get on the waiting list so you can get a very special discount offer before its released to the general public.

Let me know what you think...thanks.